Monday 9 July 2012

About me..

Diola Gladyz Pongi

Hello && Malo e Lelei,


My name is Kalatiola Gladyz Pongi, Tongan and this be my first time blogging. I've been dreaming to become a writer ever since I was a child but then my parents had to push me onto a different direction. 


Anyways I've growned up to whom I am today, and things have been going out just fine. Thanks to my Mum & Dad and families. 


I went to Queen Salote College, graduated and then went to Tupou Tertiary Institute, graduated level 5 & 6 and then my parents sent me to NZ for my Level 7 in Information Technology (IT). 




I was brought up well by my parents. They taught me to do so many good things saying it is the best way for parents to brought up their kids with. 


I gotta say this; I've been that good girl they wanted me to be, but at the same time I wanted to experience what's it really like on the other side of that. So I tried it and I came to realize it wasn't so bad after all. I made new friends, I go to social places, parties and even meet new people which whom I prefer to be soul-mates


Nobody is perfect in this world, almost everybody has mistakes. But this is not the end of the world, we gotta experience almost everything knowing what's bad and what's good. 


But anyways, we should always be aware of what our parents are trying to tell us, it's not that they hated us, it's just that they love us sooooo much that they always wanna protect us in every way they could. 


Believe it or not, you will grow up to be that beautiful person yuu always wanted to be.. Trust meee

1 comment: